Find Charlotte Area Jobs
Search Results for Engineering Manufacturing Intern.
- Optical Measurements Engineer
- Corning - Charlotte, North Carolina
- Corning is one of the world's leading innovators in materials science. For more than 160 years, Corning has applied its unparalleled expertise in specialty glass, ceramics, and optical physics to develop products that have created new industries and transformed people's lives. Corning succeeds through sustained investment in R&D, a unique combination of material and process innovation, and close collaboration with customers to solve tough technology challenges. Our Optical Communications segment has recently evolved from being a manufacturer of optical fiber and cable, hardware and equipment … (see more)
- Electrical Engineer
- Sealed Air Corporation - Charlotte, North Carolina
- Requisition id: 22161 Additional Location(s): None Sealed Air Corporationis a knowledge-based company focused on packaging solutions that help our customers achieve their sustainability goals in the face of today's biggest social and environmental challenges. Our portfolio of widely recognized brands, including Cryovacbrand food packaging solutions and Bubble Wrapbrand cushioning, enable a safer and less wasteful food supply chain and protect valuable goods shipped around the world.Sealed Airgenerated$4.5billionin sales in 2017and has approximately 15,000 employees who serve customers … (see more)
- Landscape Architect
- On Point LLC - Charlotte, North Carolina
- We are an engineering recruiting firm with decades of experience and have successfully placed candidates in positions for over 13 years. Our recruiters look forward to reviewing your resume, scheduling a conversation and walking you through the interview process.Responsibilities: Responsible charge of all aspects of a surveying and geomatics group (field and office) consisting of field crews and supporting technical staff involved with public and private sector land improvement projects. Initiate and maintain contact with key personnel and officials of organizations and companies. Plan, … (see more)
- Technical Client Service Representative - Hiring Now!
- Corps Team - Charlotte, North Carolina
- Customer Service
- Our client, a leading international manufacturing firm, is seeking an experienced and outstanding Client Service Representative to support their Distribution group in their south Charlotte office location. Key purpose of the role: Act as a prime interface for customers/Distributors, regional sales personnel, distributors and with team members. Work in coordination with both Regional and Key Account sales personnel to provide customers with technical and commercial support to secure orders and service accounts.Essential Requirements for the job include:Education:Bachelor/Associates Degree in … (see more)
- Material Handler - Warehouse - Hiring Now!
- GENERAL FASTENERS COMPANY - Charlotte, North Carolina
- Supply Chain / Logistics
- Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career with a growing, stable company? If so, then General Fasteners Company is the place for you! We are seeking a Material Handler for our distribution center in Charlotte, NC. A typical day might include the following: Order picking, packaging & receiving Repackaging products Generating and applying labels to packages Filling trays Wrapping and banding skids for shipments Counting or weighing materials for packaging and inventory General work area housekeeping This job might be for you if you have these skills and abilities: … (see more)
* The accuracy of search results can be improved by using quote marks around phrases.